Discover the top-recommended and best motivational and inspirational entrepreneurship books! Here are 5 books every entrepreneur should read!
Entrepreneurship is a big commitment and not only to your business or company, but to your learning process as well. When it comes to improving your entrepreneurial skills and knowledge, you have two options – you can either seek professional guidance through established companies and big universities or you can go your own way and learn new skills and upgrade your knowledge through different books. If you choose the second option, you will discover a whole new dimension to your learning experience and learn a lot of helpful information you can use to improve your business.
A lot of entrepreneurs are devoted readers and not because of curiosity but because of necessity as well. Reading is one of the best ways you can learn from real professional experts and the world’s brightest people, especially those who want to share their thoughts and knowledge on paper.
In this article, we are going to present you the best entrepreneurship books every entrepreneur should read:
- All In – Bill Green: This is definitely a must-read book for any first-time entrepreneur who thinks that creating a business and establishing a company is an easy process. A very inspiring and motivational book that puts things in different perspective.
- Top of mind – John Hall: This book will help you stand out in a competitive world of digital marketers. The book is full of information, tactics, and strategies on how you can meet customer needs, requirements, and expectations.
- Grit – Angela Duckworth: This book does a great job on discovering what makes someone special or Angela likes to call it – exceptional. She talks about how most successful people explore their own genius through various daily habits. She also advises entrepreneurs to lead with what they are most passionate about.
- Managing the Mental Game – Jeff Boss: The book includes techniques and methods that build mental endurance, self-confidence, and positive habits. You will learn how to deal with stress, how to handle uncertainty, and how to avoid common mental situations and traps.
- Disrupted – Dan Lyons: A very interesting book about startups and how heavily funded small businesses or startups aren’t all they seem to be, at least not from the outside.
Make sure to read these 5 books and upgrade your professional knowledge and skills!
— InstanteStore (@instantestore) 30 de diciembre de 2016
Suggested articles: How to Find and Use Public Domains Images Free of Charge